Monday, September 17, 2012

Tell us what you are working on!


Ok. So for a little while on this blog, I will be focusing on guitar building since that is the current main project I am working on. Occasionally I will divert for other projects. But just because I am focusing on guitar building feel free to let us know what you are working on. I actually may just occasionally stick a post in simply for everyone to discuss what they are working on. In fact consider this post one of those posts. Comment on this post and let myself and everyone know what you are working on.
I also feel the need to keep reminding everyone that I am not an expert but just want to share my own experience and things I have digested from the web and other resources. Feel free to interject your own opinions and experience if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment